Accessibility Statement for KreativeInc Agency
KreativeInc Agency is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for disabled and impaired people. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
KreativeInc Agency takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our www.kreativeincagency.co.uk website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include disabled and impaired people in our website design process as design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities.
It defines three levels of conformance:
Level AA, and
The KreativeInc Agency website is conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA and partially conformant with level AAA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard but conform with level AA instead.
– Images have been provided with Alternative Text Descriptions,
– Videos have Closed Captions,
– Colour contrasts have been optimised to a 4:5:1 ratio.
– Written content has been made readable and understandable.
– Page titles, headers, links and buttons are descriptive.
– Navigation via screen readers, keyboard only and other modalities is optimised.
We will also aim to supply audio descriptions and transcripts for video and/or podcast content that may be presented on this website.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the KreativeInc Agency website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website:
- Phone: 07811 604881
- E-mail: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
The KreativeInc Agency website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- All up-to-date browser versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera, IE 11 with assistive technology on recent versions of operating systems (desktop and mobile) mac OS X, Microsoft Windows & Android and Apple iOS.
The KreativeInc Agency website is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions or mobile operating systems older than 5 years.
Accessibility of the KreativeInc Agency website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the KreativeInc Agency website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the KreativeInc Agency website:
Although our website has been designed and developed in accordance with the four WCAG principles – perceivable, operable, understandable, robust – and with a broad spectrum of physical, cognitive and situational limitations in mind, we realise that it cannot cater to all possible conditions.
One limitation that we know about is that our downloadable Free Website Audit E-Book is not fully accessible. We will fix this as soon as possible. Please bear with us.
We would ask that any user affected by limitations should contact us so that we may advise alternatives.
KreativeInc Agency assessed the accessibility of the KreativeInc Agency website by the following approaches:
- Automatic evaluation via https://wave.webaim.org/
Formal Approval of this Accessibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Head of Operations
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).