Accessibility Statement for KreativeInc Agency
At KreativeInc Agency we are committed and passionate about ensuring digital accessibility for as many disabled and impaired people as possible. We are viewing Accessibility as a mindset and not a tick-box exercise.
Measures to Support Accessibility
We know that 100% accessibility doesn’t exist. We are all too different to get it right for everybody. But 100% willingness to try and get it right for as many people as possible does exist!
We are continually improving the user experience for as many users as possible and applying the relevant accessibility standards. We listen to the feedback of affected users and make the necessary adjustments to the usability of our website.
KreativeInc Agency takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our www.kreativeincagency.co.uk website:
- Making the UK digitally inclusive by 2025 is our mission statement.
- We include disabled and impaired people from our community in our website design process and get their feedback on usability issues in our audits.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities.
It defines three levels of conformance:
Level AA, and
The KreativeInc Agency website is conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
– Images have been provided with Alternative Text Descriptions,
– Videos have Closed Captions,
– Colour contrasts have been optimised to a 4:5:1 ratio.
– Written content has been made readable and understandable.
– Page titles, headers, links and buttons are descriptive.
– Navigation via screen readers, keyboard-only and other modalities is optimised.
– Text doesn’t fall “off-screen” when zoom text is applied.
– We have provided an easy to use toggle function for changing the contrast, removing images and increasing the font size.
We will also aim to supply audio descriptions and transcripts for video and/or podcast content that may be presented on this website on request.
We would love to get your feedback on the accessibility of the KreativeInc Agency website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website so that we can help you and others who may be experiencing the same:
- Phone: 07811 604881
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
The KreativeInc Agency website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- All up-to-date browser versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera, IE 11 with assistive technology on recent versions of operating systems (desktop and mobile) mac OS X, Microsoft Windows & Android and Apple iOS.
The KreativeInc Agency website is not compatible with:
- Any browsers that are older than 3 major versions or mobile operating systems that are older than 5 years.
We have also set up a negative tabindex so that keyboard-only users can easily navigate both static and interactive content on our website.
Screen reader users will still be able to navigate our website in the usual way but will encounter static text as well as interactive elements when using the tab key.
We have done this following the feedback we received from keyboard-only users.
Accessibility of the KreativeInc Agency website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browsers and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the KreativeInc Agency website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed here.
Known limitations for the KreativeInc Agency website:
Although our website has been designed and developed in accordance with the four WCAG principles – perceivable, operable, understandable, robust – and with a broad spectrum of physical, cognitive and situational limitations in mind, we realise that it cannot cater to all possible conditions.
We would ask that any user affected by limitations should contact us so that we may advise alternatives.
KreativeInc Agency assessed the accessibility of the KreativeInc Agency website by the following approaches:
- Two automatic evaluations via https://wave.webaim.org/ & KreativeInc Agency’s own software
- Manual assessment using our expertise and the VoiceOver screen reader
Formal Approval of this Accessibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Head of Operations
Date of last approval/adjustments made: 16th November 2021
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days and to propose a solution within 10 business days.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).